We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As an Image Processing Operator, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Team Lead, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Leadership & Development of People
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of approximately *** FTE Image Processing staff to deliver a world class operation.
- Establish and maintain clear accountabilities and objectives for the team and individuals and support achievement of these through coaching and active performance management.
- Develop staff succession plans.
- Understand and communicate company objectives, policies and targets to the team.
- Create and maintain a supportive, fun and dynamic team-based culture.
- Support ConnectEast’s commitment to maintain a working knowledge of the Code of Conduct, Equal Opportunity and Sexual Harassment policies and procedures.
- Recruitment and Training
- Participate in the recruitment process through interviewing and selection of teams.
- Provide input to the Trainer on the development needs of the team members.
- Participate in train-the-trainer activities provided by the project parties and impart knowledge and skills to teams through formal on-the-job training.
Image Processing Systems
- Report any System Interruptions or issues to the appropriate parties as they occur with record/evidence of error.
- Ensure reference material is up-to-date and utilised.
- Report any discrepancies relating to GVD/or Watch list Vehicle details/images saved in EEPCS
- Continually monitor performance KPI benchmarks and implement strategies to minimise the risk of breaching KPI targets.
- Deliver feedback to staff for coaching purposes to improve quality
Risk Management & Compliance
- Identify, assess and mitigate potential and actual risks relating to the delivery of the Tolling System through the operations phase.
- Ensure early advice and recommendations to Management on areas of cost or service risk and opportunity.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all staff to all relevant ConnectEast Occupational Health, Safety and Environment legislation; Conditions of Employment policies.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Extensive demonstrable experience in managing administration / customer service teams in a results orientated environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the impact of the “Customer Experience” on business operations
- Intermediate proficiency of MS Office applications.
- Experience within a contact centre / customer service environment.
- Demonstrated accurate data entry and numeracy skills – 9000 ksph @ 100% accuracy.
- Experience using computers and other technologies.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU
- Effectively communicates information for the purpose of having others learn, understand and apply specific principles, techniques or information.
- Can Do Attitude.
- Willing to complete tasks as directed by Management
- Influence others within the organisation to be excited, enthused and committed to furthering the organisation’s, department’s or team’s objectives.
- Uses knowledge that is acquired through formal training or extensive on-the-job experience to perform one’s job; works with, understands and evaluates technical information related to the job; advises others on technical issues.
- Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve results with little need for supervision.
- Focus on the task at hand and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Builds and maintains internal and external customer satisfaction with the services offered by the organisation.
- Builds constructive working relationships characterised by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual regard.
- Inspires, motivates and guides others toward goal accomplishments. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organisation and with customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Develops leadership in others through coaching, mentoring, rewarding and guiding employees.
- Uses data and information in a clear and rational thought process to assess and understand issues, evaluate options, form accurate conclusions and make decisions. Logically integrates various ideas, intentions and information to form effective goals, objectives, timelines, action plans and solutions.
- Help others resolve complex or sensitive disagreements and conflicts. Effectively lead a rational process of illuminating issues, enhancing understanding of divergent interests and identifying common grounds for a workable solution.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; demonstrates responsible behaviour.
- Effectively coordinates activities, services and schedules to ensure smooth and efficient operation of work.
- Adapts easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapts approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations.
- Effectively conveys ideas and information in writing using language that is appropriate to both the complexity of the topic and the knowledge and understanding of the reader.
- Expresses information to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information; makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to non-verbal cues and responds appropriately. Effectively communicates ideas and information using language that is appropriate to both the complexity of the topic and the knowledge and understanding of the audience.
- Understands and follows applicable legislation, regulations and other standards to establish and/or maintain a safe work environment