As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you’ll lead, manage and develop a team of Client Relationship Managers (CRMs based in AU). You’ll provide consistent and sustained relationship-building processes for internal and external customers that ensure program and business success. You’ll be travelling to Manila; some travel maybe required to the US and the Dominican Republic, if required.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Managing and developing a team of CRMs to be skilled at analysing and addressing business requirements of the assigned programs
- Recognising issues within the customer interaction while concurrently assessing needs and managing and executing within budget and commercial responsibility
- Providing direction to the Client Relationship Management team for all aspects of multiple, concurrent programs including communications, key metrics monitoring, resources, risks, change control, issues, and commercial management
- Ensuring that CRMs are tracking and reporting on progress and developing robust reporting tactics to report up to senior leadership on the health of each program
- Expanding and enhancing Acquire BPO business relationships with existing clients by upselling, ensuring compliance with existing contracts and seeking cross-selling opportunities
- Developing a high performing team including creating development plans, timely performance evaluations, monthly feedback and training or coaching as needed
A BOT ABOUT YOURSELF
- 5+ years of experience in client management or related fields desired
- Significant contact centre experience.
- Ability to provide strong leadership and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborative, Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and problem-solving skills. Arbitrate and resolve conflict and ambiguity
- Attention to detail and responsiveness