As the General Manager for Sales, you’ll provide leadership, drive growth and profitability for the Acquire business, effectively managing the company’s sales of products and services within Asia Pacific. You’ll ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, recruitment and management of sales personnel as well as identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and revenue
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieving sales and profit targets.
• Ensuring the company’s legal requirements are followed.
• Ensuring responsiveness and quality of all communication, reports and material generated.
• Updating CRM data for accuracy
• Achieving ongoing client satisfaction.
• Achieving revenue growth of existing clients
• Ensuring all contractual obligations are met or communicated, discussed and managed with the relevant stakeholders.
• Recruiting, developing and managing sales personnel
• With at least three years of proven leadership experience driving sales teams.
• Possesses solid understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Strong communicator with high level of interpersonal skills
• Has the ability to manage and mentor sales personnel
• Able to stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technologies
• Has effective management, leadership and mentoring ability
• Exhibits strong level of computer literacy skills
• Able to travel overseas and interstate
• Previous call centre/offshoring experience (an advantage)