You’ll manage the successful onboarding of all new clients, working closely with internal sales, technical and service delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition and integration process. You’ll be responsible for overseeing project delivery and aligning projects with our company strategy, commitments, SLAs and goals
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing project delivery, managing business and process analytics, gathering requirements, and handling scheduling and documentation.
• Coordinating and communicating with multiple stakeholders both onshore and offshore for project planning and organisation
• Serving as the contact point for the client during project implementation process for matters including the adoption of any new work piece, material program changes and new projects.
• Establishing and maintaining strong rapport and trust with the clients during the implementation phase to assist in client retention and the overall business reputation
• Traveling to the location of clients, which may require interstate travel as well as travel to the contact centres offshore
• MUST HAVE CONTACT CENTRE EXPERIENCE
• Experience in managing projects where a customer is on-boarded or a service is delivered to a brand new customer
• With a strong understanding of business process outsourcing operations ideally within a contact centre environment or at a BPO organisation
• Diploma in Project Management, PMP or PRINCE2 certification (desirable but not essential).
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and work with multiple stakeholders
• Strong level of computer literacy skills including MS Project & Office
• Works best in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and enjoys overachieving.