Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate the tasks of each ICT skills group, ensuring the timely delivery of the project scope.
• Identify relevant needs for the fulfillment of project requirements and ensure projects are resourced appropriately.
• Spec out and order all necessary equipment (hardware, software etc) to ensure the project operates efficiently.
• Manage the delivery, costing and testing of all equipment, monitoring any needs or changes that may need to be made.
• Follow up and manage client expectations in a timely manner to ensure there are no outstanding requirements, and relationships with clients remain positive and effective.
• Manage the breakdown of project scopes into ICT deliverables and skill groups, assisting in the assignment of each project component to the correct staff.
• Support Account and Project Managers in the successful delivery of ICT services within a project scope.
• Provide regular progress updates to key stakeholders as per project scope to ensure the order and completion of each project is aligned with all requirements.
• Significant experience in a similar service delivery role, ideally within a contact centre environment.
• Knowledge of Genesys or similar contact centre solutions and platforms.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
• Proven experience in project delivery.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, responding quickly to requests for technical assistance.