The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the execution of short and long-term email marketing campaigns. This role supports the day to day operations for our email efforts including customer sign up series, welcome series, drip campaigns plus weekly EDM and sale notifications. This position has a direct impact on sales and traffic, contributing to the overall weekly sales targets.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Oversee the day-to-day management of email marketing calendar and production of email campaigns from start to finish including creative trafficking, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Develop dynamic product recommendation emails to increase customer spend
hip of the email marketing calendar execution, email testing and operational details, and ensure accuracy in all aspects of the promotional email program.
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages, etc.
- Work with Google Analytics and Klaviyo to compile weekly email analysis including campaign results and key insights.
- Perform quality assurance, link checks, and track approvals through the approval process, making any corrections as needed.
- Develop and suggest marketing strategies to support on-boarding, lifecycle, engagement, loyalty and retention programs.
- Leverage email best practices and testing results to improve the impact of email campaigns.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to deliver on campaign execution
- Adapt marketing materials to be broadcast across channels
- Research new markets & revenue channels
- Ad Hoc marketing projects as outlined by CEO & Brand Manager
- Compile weekly ecommerce performance report
- Track and provide insights into key performance metrics
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- An understanding e-commerce and brand building
- An obsession for data & key performance metrics
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a tiny team. The desire and curiosity to learn and thrive in the world of email marketing
- The ability to project manage, prioritize tasks, think outside the box and problem solve independently
- You have a strong work ethic, sound communication skills, a can-do attitude and thrive on the hustle