As a Lead Verification Specialist, you’ll primarily be responsible for gathering accurate marketable data from the targeted universe and entering this information into a proprietary data-entry system, demonstrating the highest expertise in speed of entry, accuracy of content and professionalism in any direct company contact
Duties and Responsibities
• Using various research methods (primarily telephone-based), this position is required to ask a prescriptive list of questions of each company, and ensure key performance indicators are achieved on a daily basis. Some of these KPIs include a targeted number of positive outcomes each day; depth of content updated; and a qualitative assessment, which measures both accuracy of content and the engagement quality of the call.
• Verify / update company information via a telephone interview (or web research as required) using a set template of questions/data elements requiring verification/update.
• Work diligently to meet daily/weekly/monthly as prescribed to meet monthly conversion and volume targets.
• Answer any queries or questions posed by subject companies, the purpose of the call, and the future use of the information contained on the database.
• Direct any other queries to the relevant department/person.
• Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
• Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics preferably in Australian lines of business
• Must, at least, have finished high school.
• With strong interpersonal, customer service/sales/up-selling skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office applications skills
• Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
• Possesses excellent attention detail
• Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
• Open to working in shifting schedules.