You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Service Delivery team at BTB. You will Over See the running of Activations- Voice and Data, Quality Control, and Billing LOBs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Manage and coordinate Service Delivery Teams so that all order deliveries completion, making an effort to deliver within designated timeframes in accordance with departmental processes
- Proactively provide ongoing updates and communication to Partners and wholesalers on the status of their delivery
- Actively identifying and removing roadblocks to deliver orders in a timely manner
- Point of contact for escalations from Partners and wholesalers
- Act as a liaison between the customer, supplier and operational areas in btb for account coordination and service delivery.
- Identify and communicate operational/sales process issues affecting customer relationship to management.
- Other duties as requested by GM of Operations.
- Monthly team reporting and coaching
- ¼ monthly reporting to GM of operations
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Previous DSL/NBN/Fibre /Sip /cloud /delivery experience. (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of various Telco products set i.e. fibre/voice/Data Centres (Mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years Previous experience in a similar role with An Australian Telco
- Extensive background in Service Delivery
- Knowledge of telecommunications provisioning
- High level of customer service skills.
- Administration skills including data entry.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to resolve customer issues.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong People Management Skills
- The ability to travel to Australia on a regular basis.
- Being able to work under pressure and hit deadlines