This position is responsible for processing customer ancillary claims and other ancillary functions, in a manner that is effective, efficient and focused on outstanding customer service.
- Customer Service & Communication
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to learn all claims processing procedures
- Ability to learn all services covered under nib products
- Ability to achieve results in a high pressure environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to knowledge share
- Proven capability in setting and achieving goals
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy (including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet).
- Knowledge of Private Health Insurance
- Well developed listening and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change in a busy environment