Reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Development, Continuum is looking for an exceptionally motivated outbound sales representative. You will communicate to lists of “C” level prospects, pitch the benefits of Continuum’s vertically integrated IT management platform, value of Continuum partnership, pricing review, and close Continuum partnership agreements. You will need to manage a sales pipeline that supports you sales quota.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- You will be conducting on-line introductory sales presentations with prospective MSP partners, who expressed interest in Continuum’s products and services.
- Goal is to secure net new annual Continuum agreements for entry MSP partners.
- Deliver online presentations to owners of small MSP businesses.
- Clearly and convincingly communicate the value Continuum’s IT Management Platform to secure trial evaluations that lead to annual agreements.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with Continuum Technical Sales Engineer and ongoing calls to secure agreements.
- Manage Sales opportunities through pipeline stages.
- Achieve sales goals for new partner agreements.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role where closing North American prospects to annual agreements.
- You must be a strong and clear communicator
- You must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent. Need above average objection handling abilities.
- You have a strong work-ethic and an positive attitude along with a desire to learn.