DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Submission of complex orders for business-grade products into our Wholesalers partner’s platforms.
- Maintain a high professional standard of advice to clients.
- Ensure that a favorable client side image is maintained at all times.
- Maintain quality customer service at all times.
- Attend to telephone and email inquiries and offer advice as required.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Contribute to the development of high quality customer service across all aspects of Online Permit Solutions operations
- Respond positively and punctually within specified timelines to customer inquiries and requests.
- In consultation with the company directors, ensure that Online Permit Solutions provides quality assistant building surveying services to its clients.
- Ensure that specific duties are performed professionally, accurately and within the time constraints as directed.
- Implement marketing strategies to increase clientele for Online Permit Solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- The ability to manage multiple ongoing projects with a high level of accuracy
- A great phone manner and the ability to quickly build positive relationships.
- A typing speed above 45 words per minute.
- A basic understanding of networking concepts, such as firewalls, routers, VPNs, hosted phone environments, etc.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude when experiencing pressure.
- The ability to both work alone and come together as a team to deliver on projects.
- Skills in managing time, setting priorities and planning and organising work.
- Skills in managing other employees work in appropriate circumstances in order to achieve objectives within time constraints
- Ability to gain the co-operation and assistance from clients, members of the public and other employees.
- Ability to prepare routine correspondence and reports
- High level of attention to detail