As an Underwriter, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through emails and outbound calls while processing their online loan applications by reviewing pre-assessment qualifications and determining customer’s eligibility and affordability for a loan.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Mainly working from the backend, going through the customer’s application forms and documents sent to determine suitability and affordability
- Liaise with customers, CS Team and onshore team for information and documents related to the loan application via emails and/or phone calls.
- Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With at least a year’s experience in a financial campaign within the BPO industry.
- With a critical attention to detail and data matching.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.