As a Project Manager, your role is integral in meeting the business objectives and contributing to the success of our organization. As Project Manager, you are responsible in ensuring the complete and successful delivery of the assigned projects to you.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage and monitor project(s)/action plans to completion through timely follow up and coordination with the stakeholders
- Accountable for all aspects of project requirements including techniques, deliverable, planning, resource management, compliance, reporting and analysis.
- Builds strategic collaborative working relationships with project delivery teams, departmental and leadership staff and/or others across the organization.
- Coordinates with project delivery teams to ensure productivity, job completion and compliance with project timeline and requirements.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Organized and efficient in work processes
- Has the ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to prepare for possible contingencies
- Ability to demonstrate reasoned logic on decision making and judgements, to consider external/internal factors and to recommend solutions in complex situations
- Demonstrated ability to accept ambiguous assignments, clarify expectations and success criteria, create a plan for handling the assignment and executing to that plan, informing management of deviations from the plan as appropriate
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations and changing policies and procedures
- Certification in Project Management or experience in Project Management
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office knowledge particularly Excel