You are an important component in the business, managing both CS and Underwriting Teams to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their loan applications. As a Team Leader, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through emails and outbound calls while managing the performance of your respective teams to meet business expectations.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Managing team members’ adherence to roster, company policies, procedures, KPI’s and targets.
- Facilitating performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members.
- Analyzing team performance as a whole.
- Motivating the team to achieve objectives.
- Developing team members through coaching, counselling and recognition.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Organizing and facilitating team meetings to provide effective communication to, from and within the team.
- Creatively planning and delivering engaging and motivating focus sessions that both educate and energize
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Working with the account’s Operations Manager to ensure all of the above tasks are done efficiently and effectively
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in achieving results when leading a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in producing a high performing team through coaching and
- Ability to learn quickly and retain appropriate levels of knowledge.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and clearly voice solutions to issues.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and a knack for multi-tasking.
- Sound problem-solving and decision -making skills.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.