You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through inbound calls and chat support and ensure their service- or product-related problems are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Processing requests such as Business cards, emailing invoices, encoding/inputting orders online, and troubling shooting for E-online customers
- Coordinating well with other US team/departments.
- Escalating customer needs and request to appropriate department.
- Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Responding to inbound customer emails/chat and inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With three to five years of customer service experience in the BPO industry.
- With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
- A CSAT champion/top performer.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.