The digital assistant will be responsible for loading, editing, checking, updating and managing website content for O’Brien Group and its Members, using our WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Receiving and processing new content document
- Loading new content (text and images) in the CMS system
- Performing basic quality control on content
- Reviewing, checking and testing content and hyperlinks
- Following up with Digital Team for any missing or incomplete assets
- Working to strict turnaround times
- Documenting status of projects in digital ticketing system (TBC)
- Creating users, adding and populating content modules, changing copy, imagery and links, adding tags and uploading videos etc.
- Will support the Online and Digital Manager and be a digital ambassador for the O’Brien Group.
- Experience of website content management, an excellent level of spoken and written English, and familiar with following project management processes.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Marketing or Business qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or Ecommerce
- Experience using WordPress or similar Website Content Management System
- Experience of following project management procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English
- O’Brien DNA – Caring, Collaborative, Genuine and Driven
- Other digital or design skills