As a Quality Analyst, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients by doing sales validation and quality assessments.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Build an informed and engaged frontline employee workforce to ensure we continuously meet the needs of the business and deliver a great customer experience through conducting quality evaluations of customer interactions to identify and address knowledge gaps
- Conduct quality assurance evaluations for Contact Centre employees to improve the customer experience
- Maintain the quality evaluation system
- Be a point of reference for quality evaluations
- Regularly review and maintain the frontline quality evaluation guidelines and associated tools
- Contribute to the skills competency assessment process for tenured staff, and speed to competency for new employees
- Support on boarding of new frontline employees by providing additional coaching and support
- Help improve the technical competence of our frontline consultants through quality evaluations which identify both strengths and development opportunities
- Meets the required number of audits
- Provides accurate judgment on audits
- Sends critical call notifications and tracks sanctions
- Provides feedback to agents on their evaluations
- Attends triad coaching sessions with Team Leaders
- Attends administrative hearings and deliberations on critical calls
- Reports agent and call trends to QA Supervisor
- Attends and facilitates calibration sessions
- Sends calibration minutes and variance report
- Updates the QA guidelines
- Sends the daily EOD report
- May be asked to take in calls as business requires
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- With excellent English communication, listening, organizational and analytical skills.
- With at least 2 years of Quality Assurance experience in the BPO industry.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to work under minimal supervision