BTB is a progressive, fast growing wholesale telecommunications company, servicing Retail Service Providers, handling their Billing, Provisioning, Customer Service and Debt Collection Services.
Our company has been built from the ground up with state of the art systems and processes using the extensive experience of our people, who have a combined industry experience of over 100+ years in the telecommunications industry.
Our aim is to be the leader in the wholesale aggregation market providing unique and complete Tier 1 product offerings, coupled with best of breed technology, systems and processes, enabling our partners to succeed in the marketplace. More information about BTB can be found at our website, www.btbaustralia.com.au
We are seeking a Collections Agent to join our growing team for an immediate start. Full training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain a list of customers who have not made payment(s).
- Contact 100 + customers daily via telephone and/or email to remind them of their overdue balance.
- Inform customers of overdue accounts and amounts currently owed.
- Record all interactions in line with the BTB Credit Management policy.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Negotiate basic repayment plans and extensions within a pre-defined framework.
- Follow all applicable Australian laws relating to debt collection
- Excellent verbal English.
- Above average written English.
- A great phone manner and the ability to quickly build positive relationships.
- Experience overcome objections and basic negotiation.
- A bubbly, lively and upbeat personality.
PREFERRED, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using Salesforce
- Basic to mid-level Excel skills