As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will contact prospects who have responded to the campaign and have shown a high level of interest.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Communicating new products to existing/new clients in an impactful way.
- Driving business through outbound phone calls, preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients specific to their business or legal needs.
- Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications as necessary in support of sales.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to routinely exceed monthly activity metrics
- Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections
- Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, and excellent written communication skills
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.