Responsible for new customer acquisition via online media, inbound marketing and website conversions done in coordination with the rest of the marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing paid campaign account infrastructure to maximize efficiency, not limited to the control of Return of Investment and advertisement spending.
- Implementing tactics that will ensure continuous growth of revenue through Paid Search, SEO, Display (Prospecting and retargeting) and Paid Social.
- Handling a team of digital marketers (SEO & PPC), web developers and UX/UI designers to prioritise and deliver projects on-time in order to:
o Drive growth of core KPI's (including sales) through digital channels (web, mobile, partnerships, etc.)
o Oversee, guide and approve website UI/UX design.
- Working with external suppliers to identify and implement opportunities for cost savings, resourcing efficiencies, improved workflow processes, etc.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative discipline (e.g. Math, Economics, Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, any other related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Over 8 years in experience working in a search engine marketing capacity or equivalent experience working with paid search experience in an online environment.
- Proven and successful track record in the management of SEM campaigns for a business with the aim of driving revenue generation and profitability.
- Experience in Web analytics, conversion optimization, UX/UI design & bid management platforms and analyzing and applying response data to enhance campaign results.
- Possesses genuine passion and a keen interest in the field of online marketing and, more specifically, paid search.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills and an ability to perform analytical functions in a high accountability culture.
- Proficient in the use of Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, among other analytical tools and platforms necessary for the effective performance of his duties, with solid MS Word and MS Excel skills, more specifically lookups and pivot tables, which will come in handy in analyses and report creation.
- Has a positive can-do attitude, an innate ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, have a sharp eye for detail coupled with the ability to see how small details make up the bigger picture
- With excellent project management skills, an embracing attitude towards change, a strategic thinker, and constantly proactive and motivated in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.