As a Reservations Agent, you need to have the ability to understand as well as grasp basic customer information perfectly. You should be able to handle the diverse people nicely and should have the ability to cope with difficult customer situations professionally.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Support and provide superior service via phones as a receiver and caller to answer to customers inquiries and questions regarding booking a vehicles
- Assist the customer in booking vehicles and generate reference details to booing vehicles
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, hold, interruptions and unintentional disconnects
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers and upset customers
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Support and provide superior service via phones as a receiver
- Convert Inbound Leads into Quality Sales or successful rentals.
- Responsible for answering customer queries
- Escalates customer issues and concerns to Immediate supervisor or Management.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- With a minimum of six months experience in Outbound Sales
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With two years of customer service experience in the BPO industry.
- With Customer Relations, Car Rentals or Travel experience (Preferred but bot required)
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- With above average critical thinking skills