An expert in verifying and endorsing quality sales to the client, and recommending to pull-out or re-work sales that do not pass the set standards.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Live or recorded monitoring of agent interactions (both voice and non-voice) ensuring compliance to pre-determined quality and compliance guidelines.
- Determine and assess if a sale a sale passes or fails the set standards.
- Confirming that all evaluated transactions are recorded and documented accurately and completely.
- Confirming that all relevant details relating to pricing, payment, terms and conditions, etc., are clearly delivered by the agent, and understood and accepted by the customer.
- Reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales verification summary and observations.
- Reporting of critical errors to Operations, Training, and HR, and monitor if the concerned party completed the relevant corrective action procedures.
- Assisting in certifying agents prior to official endorsement to Operations.
- Collaborating with Operations and Training in developing the technical and soft-skills of agents through coaching sessions, QA orientation, calibration sessions, rewards and recognition projects, etc.
- Ensuring accuracy of the content of the sales verification reports and evaluations.
- Participating in process improvement designs related to quality, agent-customer interaction flows, sales verification processes, etc.
- Identifying trends and opportunities for additional training or corrective action as needed and share feedback with immediate supervisor, Operations and Training.
- Performing other duties as requested or required by the Quality Manager or Quality Supervisor, including taking in calls and/or providing back office services.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s/College degree holder in any field or the equivalent.
- With at least two years’ experience in the BPO industry.
- Able to handle more than one campaign or line of business.
- Keen in identifying opportunities, and providing fact-based analysis and actionable recommendations.
- Flexible in meeting and exceeding internal and external client deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, or similar applications.
- Has effective written and spoken communication skills across various audiences.
- Possess effectual listening, coaching, and motivational skills
- Can create and generate reports, and conduct basic analysis.
- Willing to work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Flexible to work in varied shifts and sites.