Customer Support Associate, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
- Helping customers solve product- or service-related problems by following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the company.
- Working with intermediate supervision.
- Providing assistance to different types of customers by receiving frequent emails and chats from them for an extended period of time.
- Referring the service and meeting the goals set by the company.
- Excellent communicator in Spanish language (written and spoken) with basic English level.
- Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics.
- Must, at least, have finished high school.
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills and strong background in up sales
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Open to working in shifting schedules.