Review and enter new claims and request for supporting documentation for claims disputes.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Initial reviews claims entered by Customers and Casestack employees
- Assigns claims to Claims Specialists, as directed
- Reviews documents filed with new claims and determines whether additional supporting documents are needed
- Requests supporting documents from Customers
- Promptly processes or redirects documents which are sent
- Calculates vendor maximum liabilities
- Updates and distributes weekly report (BOLs marked incorrectly)
- Assists Claims Specialists, as needed (including/but not limited to: filing claims with carriers, attaching to ACT files decision letters and approved settlement requests)
- Retrieves documents, then resaves and attaches to appropriate ACT/CMS claim file (supporting documents from Customers, CS BOLs, CS Order Details, checks)
- Sends daily report for incoming claims, recovery checks and documents
- Pull up unassigned claims for review and possible reassignment.
- Updates and post claim rules by customer for special instructions
- Updates and posts documents to SharePoint (claims meeting recaps, new procedures, updated contact lists)
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.