As a Phone Screener, you are front-liners in selling the organization to active and passive job seekers. You are expected to turn all leads into show-ups to support hiring requirements for all PH sites both Acquire and Shore.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Responsible in making sure all leads are tapped, PH wide
- Conducts a follow-up call on the scheduled interview to assure show-up
- Sends out text blast to all received leads as info text or reminder to increase contact rate
- Maintains a tracker of all processed candidates with status from point of receipt to hired/failed
- Sets proper expectations to all candidates
- Shares a responsibility with channel owners to assure set SOH and CPH is met
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Must have a proven track record in managing a recruiting team in a BPO or in a related industry
- Developing and implementing strategic process in line with profiling and recruiting
- Formulation, review, evaluation and improvement of recruitment processes, policies and tools to achieve staffing goals and maintain quality
- Managing and motivating the team to ensure that they produce results, meet or even exceed their targets and goals.
- Partnering with hiring managers in determining staffing requisitions to improve quality of candidate endorsements through proper solutioning and guidance on profiling as aligned in the business need.
- Knowledgeable in applicant tracking process and systems and competency-based system methods
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal