We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Team Lead, your role is vital in keeping our customers and employees happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Experience in achieving results when leading a team in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success in producing a high performing team through effective coaching and development.
- Confidence in adapting to the changing skills in a fast paced environment
- Has solid experience in the Customer Service field specifically in the BPO industry
- Ability to learn quickly and retain appropriate levels of knowledge
- Ability to challenge the status quo and clearly voice solutions to issues
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Sound problem-solving and decision making skills
- Creativity, high energy and a drive to succeed
- Has leadership experience in the BPO industry
- Flexibility to shifting schedules
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Positive work approach and attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Effectively manages time and shows the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to liaise and communicate with client, Team Leaders and Management team and confidently makes recommendations
- Direct selling experience desired but not required
- Advantage to have an interest in health and wellness products/industry.
- Evaluate calls against published call procedures and quality metrics; also evaluate emails, and tickets handled.
- Advocate compliance to the program standards and procedures
- Be a point of reference for quality evaluations
- Regularly review and maintain the frontline quality evaluation guidelines and associated tools
- Review QA evaluations and provide feedback to agents
based on these evaluations. Also provide feedback to QA for any discrepancies noticed.
- Update the QA guidelines with the help of the QA team.
- Facilitate performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members
- Manage team members’ adherence to roster, company policies, procedures, KPIs and targets
- Organise and facilitate team meetings to provide effective communication to, from and within the team
- Organise and facilitate team engagement activities to promote camaraderie and sustain teamwork and team bonding
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination of information and communication to team members
- Vary communication techniques and methods to reach all audience learning preferences
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members at least once per agent/week
- Celebrate success and take action on team member’s challenging areas
- Create effective action plans based on the RCA done
- Receptive to feedback and coaching provided by his/her superior; works on improving his/her AFIs