As a Telesales Appointment Setting Agent, you’ll represent the account and interact with customers through outbound calls to generate leads for our client.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLEv
- Will make the initial contact to prospected businesses and generate (x number of) leads for our clients daily.
- Creates positive relationships with stakeholders while maintaining the integrity of NBS
- Communicates actively, effectively meets and resolves queries
- Demonstrates leadership, providing assistance and constructive feedback to other team members, motivating and encouraging others, demonstrating company values
- Demonstrates good safety behaviour, understands and complies with relevant policies and procedures
- Supports change and encourages innovation
- Ensure that all activities are conducted with the highest levels of respect and integrity
- Procure appointments with decision-makers in accordance with company set targets.
- Ensure appropriate liaison with Business Development Managers in line with company sales strategy
- Ensure accurate recording of leads generation and appointments in CRM sytem
- Ensure accurate reporting of telesales activity to sales management as required
- To set appointments for Business Development Managers as prescribed
- To manage the data input of the CRM system and use for leads generation
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience