As a Senior Account Representative, you will need to manage a sales pipeline that supports you sales quota.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- He/She will be responsible in overseeing the stats and performance of the sales team
- He/She will also be responsible in coaching and the development of the sales team
- You will be conducting on-line introductory sales presentations with prospective MSP partners, who expressed interest in Continuum’s products and services
- Goal is to secure net new annual Continuum agreements for entry MSP partners
- Deliver online presentations to owners of small MSP businesses
- Clearly and convincingly communicate the value Continuum’s IT Management Platform to secure trial evaluations that lead to annual agreements.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with Continuum Technical Sales Engineer and ongoing calls to secure agreements.
- Manage Sales opportunities through pipeline stages
- Achieve sales goals for new partner agreements
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role where closing North American prospects to annual agreements.
- You must be a strong and clear communicator
- You must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent. Need above average objection handling abilities.
- You have a strong work-ethic and a positive attitude along with a desire to learn