As an Outbound Customer Service Agent, you’ll represent the account and interact with customers through emails and calls and ensure their services- are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You use analysis, focus, and patience, coupled with product knowledge to effectively execute what is required.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Call warm leads from enquiries received daily through various channels
- Send Email and SMS to potential customers regarding the applications
- Pre-qualify customer against set loan criteria
- Process applications of customers
- Explore customer needs and recommend suitable loan products available to them
- Collect supporting documents from customers like bank statements, payslips and other documents required
- Update customer information
- Provide a first-class customer service experience to our clients.
- Provide personalized, friendly and efficient service to all stakeholders including clients, lenders, referrers etc.
- Address any outstanding items, conditions etc. to get loan formally approved
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation on email.
- Promote and demonstrate ACQUIRE’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs.
- Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism.
- High level of motivation and drive