A customer-oriented service representative acts as a liaison, provides product/service information and resolves any emerging problems that our Distributors/customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Ensure resolution to each contact with an emphasis on a first contact resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience. Demonstrated familiarity with computerized record/inventory systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively