Provision of complete administrative and office support to four SWM executives, the Director of Business Transformation, General Manager of HR, Head of Strategic Development and Planning, Head of IT, Applications Delivery
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Phone support - answer calls, direct calls, take messages and let the execs know via email there has been a call
- Organise/coordinate meetings including room booking, phone and VC
- Distribute documents (meeting agendas, materials, etc) to attendees via email
- Word processing - reformatting and compiling board paper documentation into correct formats and templates
- Reformatting, compiling and distributing minutes from management meetings
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Send documents for Printing
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Expenses – reconciling and coding
- Other administrative duties for the executives as reasonably directed
- Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
- Be a positive, willing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven experience in an administrative or personal assistant role.
- Excellent computer skills including experience in standard MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly organised with an ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise
- The ability to work autonomously
- Discretion and a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.