We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Technical support agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Answer incoming customer service and technical calls regarding consumer electronics.
- Ability to provide professional telephone skills with proper phone etiquette required
- Perform basic troubleshooting, identify, and escalate priority issues to next level support when appropriate.
- Gather and record customer information, concern/s, and action taken in an ORACLE system.
- Follow basic procedures and script for each customer inquiry.
- Utilize the knowledge base system for product and policy information needed to resolve customer issues and questions.
- Constantly learning new technology in the consumer electronics market, focusing on audio and video.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong customer service orientation with attention to detail specific to consumer electronics.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, APPs, Casting/Beaming technology, TV, VCR, DVD and Headphone Volume as well as home audio technology is a huge plus but not required.
- 2+ years technical inbound call center experience or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Great multi-tasking skills.
- Prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Flexible work schedule- Candidates must be available to work weekend shifts.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good judgment and independent decision making.
- Work effectively with windows-based computer systems. MAC experience a plus.
- Great active listening skills.
- Effectively interact in a professional and courteous manner with customer.
- Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development is a huge plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to identify and solve problems with minimal oversight.
- A CSAT champion/top performer.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.