The Compliance Implementations Analyst will drive compliance, implementation of business processes and projects completion.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Reviews policies & procedures and recommend improvement based on industry’s best practices and client/stakeholder requirements.
- Conducts regular audit/floor sweep on the implementation of Acquire BPO's ISMS policies.
- Shall act as an Information Security Awareness specialist to spearhead activities and programs increasing employee knowledge on Information Security.
- Develops and drafts learning and media materials to increase employee awareness of Acquire BPO's policies.
- Creates function based ISMS trainings to ensure that staff are aware of ISMS policies and procedures.
- Generates security awareness program that meets industry's regulations, standards and compliance requirements.
- Performs testing and spot-checks on the effectivity of Acquire BPO ISMS policies.
- Generates noncompliance report for violation tracking and remediation.
- Responsible for maintaining "Acknowledgment Forms" platform which host Acquire BPO's ISMS policies.
- Provides assistance to employee inquiries about AIS, Acknowledgement Forms and Acquire Locker Management Application Inquiries.
- Assists employees with compliance related concerns.
- Shall ensure that newly published policies are communicated to key staff and department.
- Works with members of management to develop and implement process improvements.
- Participates in special projects assigned by the management.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree.
- At least Two (2) years previous work-related experience in Compliance and Implementations.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure