The Outbound Sales Agent is responsible for driving sales through consultative selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Closes prospective customers using working knowledge of the partnered retailers.
- Identifies opportunities to up-sell and refer the service.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing order expediting, customer relations and complaints.
- Handle all out-going phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
- Work with other departments / retailers as needed to resolve customer inquiries
- Correct incomplete / incorrect sales.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Commendable attendance record
- A team player with the ability to manage a high-volume workload and work towards month end targets