The purpose of the Settlement Officer role is to support the business in settling approved loans in a timely and accurate manner, working in a fast-paced environment we work closely with our Sales teams and stakeholders across the business to provide the best outcome for our customers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Settling approved loans daily in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing manual bank statements with provided software.
- Manage Settlements & Cash Management email inboxes and action any request received.
- Ensure daily deadlines are met.
- The ability to work in fast-paced, team orientated environment.
A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Ability to deliver results quickly
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively as an individual and as part of a team in a deadline-driven, highly focused and collaborative environment
- Experience working in a start-up or high growth business is an advantage
- Experience in finance, banking, sales or technology is highly desirable
- Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the customer experience is a top priority
- Engaging verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills