As an Operations Manager, you’ll utilize both your leadership and your business acuity to ensure the profitability of the account/s / program/s by making certain that client KPIs, goals, and targets are met. You are also expected to maintain company-set ratios for staffing for smooth operations of the program, and that the manpower complement sufficiency for the forecasted volume or allocated billable hours. Guarantee that everyone within the program strictly abides the Company and Client policies and procedures, while being consistent in recognizing and rewarding top performers, but strict in carrying out disciplinary action/consequence management for non-performers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure profitability of the program/s by driving the attainment of Client specified KPIs and targets. Monitors the queue to ensure that service metrics are met, as well as monitor sales metrics through proper coaching, consequence management, etc.
- Upholds company policies as it relates to the program/s and drives for adherence to such policies.
- Ensures that checks on attendance, schedule adherence, and decorum in the workplace are executed for uninterrupted operations and to uphold the Company’s standard in professionalism.
- Coordinates with Workforce for net staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences, and attrition.
- Dutifully conducts performance planning/appraisals/feedback meetings and accomplishes the necessary performance appraisal forms to assess high potential team members.
- Ensures that proper action is taken for non-performing supervisors as well as those with documented infractions against company policies. Provides coaching and mentoring to those who do not meet their metrics.
- Spearheads the design and implementation of daily/weekly/monthly incentive schemes to drive positive performance.
Ensures the objective stack ranking of team members in terms of metrics and /performance to provide solid basis for performance assessment.
- Provides opportunities for immediate coaching for associates and team leaders for improved performance.
- Liaisons with Top Management and the Client regarding the program’s performance.
- Analyzes the necessary information (Eg. Top and bottom performing agents) and translates this to tangible and relevant data on program performance.
- Generate value added actions or initiatives for strengthened partnership between the client.
- Promote and demonstrate Acquire’s values internally and externally.
- Superb client relational, leadership, and people-management skills.
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and environment.
- Operates with very minimal direction and supervision.
- Proven time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical, problem-solver, and sound decision maker.
- Project management and presentation skills.
- Professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate initiatives and efforts.