As the Junior Accountant, you will perform General Accounting tasks as well as other related clerical tasks that may be assigned by the Management.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Post and process journal entries in the trust account to ensure all customer transactions are recorded
- Lodge payments in the internal system
- Prepare the daily disbursements for the monies collected
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable, and perform reconciliations and prepare bills for payments when necessary
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in handling Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Statement and Bank Reconciliation
- Proficient in using Windows Application such as Word and Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting software, MS Office( Excel, Word)