The Senior Sales Team manager is responsible for the performance of Manila Sales Development Representative and Inside Sales Representative Teams. The role will need to manage leads development to support US based Channel Development and Account Executives. The role requires to drive sales of new partner agreements and introductory appointments for North America sales acquisition team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Senior Manager will build and manage all aspects of the Manila sales department inclusive of team leadership, lead and sales process management, executive reporting, business analytics, and team development.
- You will be the local onsite manager for a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR), Account Representatives (AR) and Technical Sales Specialists (TSS) with plans to expand the teams based on performance achievements.
- Team will have team leads and supervisors based upon staffing requirements.
- You will handle day-to-day performance of the SDR team, which will include outbound prospect calling, appointment scheduling, event registrations and lead follow-up.
- You will be required to drive contract sales through AR, which will include daily intro calls, follow-ups, pipeline management and assist AR with closing deals.
- Team development including new hire, ongoing, and 1-on-1 representative training.
- Responsible for onsite recruiting and initial interviews for Manila Sales team.
- Work closely with High Velocity Sales Manager in USA. Will be providing feedback on daily team observations and make recommendations for improved performance.
- Salesforce.com management of leads and sales pipeline
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role with managing inside sales team for North American prospects.
- You must be a strong and clear communicator. Need to be hands on sales leader and motivator that drives results.
- You must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent. Need lead by example and help team achieve goals.
- You have a strong work-ethic and an positive attitude along with a desire to build a top performing team.