Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Advise, mentor, train or assist quality assurance analysts and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- The ability to quickly understand client requirements
- Ability to create, run and document test case scenarios and test results
- Good communication skills to communicate test results with the development team
- Understanding of configuring manual
- Understanding of Agile Methodology