This role will be responsible for submitting finalized contracts and working with the Global Activations Team to ensure the client’s account has been set up according to the contract requirements. She/he will assist in ensuring accurate contract reporting and track contract status from submission through activation verification
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Provide general contract management and tracking support to Contract Administrator and Sales Team
- Provide general administrative support to Contract Administrator
- Responsible for entering/monitoring the data that triggers the 90-day, 60-day, and 30-day contracts renewal reminders to partners.
- Providing sales team with pertinent details from original contract negotiation to aid in renegotiation efforts.
- Assist Sales Operations Team by providing any contract data necessary to assist in processing credits.
- Electronic Data Management - Responsible for managing all data that was submitted for the creation and activation of each contract
- Send contracts and agreements for signature, send reminders as requested, and create templates in Adobe Sign
- Track and update contract status in Sales Force
- Schedule meetings in Outlook as requested
- Work closely with Sales Ops team requesting and submitting data for review
- Work closely with Global Activations Department to ensure accuracy of contract activation
- Able to build and maintain relationships across multiple internal organizations
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in Excel and Word required
- Experience in Sales Force and Adobe Sign preferred but not required
- Experience in a compliance-focused or contract-based position required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills are required. Must have the ability to work well in a team setting, as well as independently
- The ability to work well under pressure is required
- Bachelor’s Degree required