As Team Leader you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Communicates program and company information
- Removes barriers affecting ability of team to collaborate
- Provides feedback on corrective actions implemented based on employee suggestions
- Promotes 2-way information flow
- Conducts regular evaluation as well as coaching sessions improve individual and team performance.
- Aids to execute competency appraisal system of the campaign and the company
- Ensures team’s systems, tools and equipment in working order
- Responsible in tracking, updating, and maintaining accurate performance reports and scorecards of agents and teams.
- Ensures program has adequately trained staff
- Enforces Schedule Compliance and staffing
- Complying and enforcing standard program and company policies and procedures.
- In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, FTE requirements, team output, etc
- Answers calls in order to understand all issues and be able to assist agents on all calls
- Responsible for specific processes and approvals to be conducted during calls that specific to the TL role
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team members to excel by example.
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Takes initiative on new projects.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Highly developed sense of integrity.
- Excellent communicator in English (written and spoken).
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills.
- Open to working in shifting schedules.
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Advantage to have an interest in concerts, sports and/or theater industry.