Handles all inquiries and follow-ups on Client’s transportation services (e.g., Tracking on order status and returns, Appointment Scheduling, Carrier Searches and Booking) and/or warehousing services following the standards set for call management, call accuracy, call handling, and data encoding accuracy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Uses client’s website for inquiry, tracking of shipments and update of information (e.g. pro#’s, bill of lading, order status).
- Monitors/Track all daily real time pick-ups and deliveries of assigned accounts.
- Call or check order status through carrier website or of warehouse partner to track progress for a timely delivery of loads.
- Scouts for rates (e.g. LTL, Volume, or TL) and refer to Supply Chain Analyst for customer approval prior to tendering loads to carrier.
- Communicates with carriers and client through email, fax, telephone, chat and other real-time internet application
- Promotes client’s services by elaborating on the advantages of getting the services of a 3 rd party logistics than dealing directly with a carrier.
- Coordinates and deals directly with clients on a daily basis.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With a minimum of one year of back-end admin processing experience.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.