InDebted is changing the way organisations recover overdue accounts by combining human values with high-throughput messaging and data-driven decisions.
We are a fintech startup with the mission to positively impact the debt collection industry, ensuring that all parties are treated with fairness and respect. As innovators, we are obsessed with continuous improvement so as to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. Backed by Carthona Capital and Reinventure, InDebted is one of the top-funded and fastest growing tech companies in Australia - disrupting a multibillion-dollar global industry.
SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Compile, clean and enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Check completed work for accuracy and correct data when necessary
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Implement a system to manage multiple tasks with thorough organisation, excellent time management and prioritisation
- Display strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven advanced Excel skills
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Data Entry or equivalent
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in the collections industry and/or fintech ecosystem
- A strong technical acumen
- Interest in the startup and technology space