BTB – BUILDING TELCO BUSINESSES is a progressive, fast growing wholesale telecommunications company, servicing Retail Service Providers, handling their Billing, Provisioning, Customer Service and Debt Collection Services.
Our company has been built from the ground up with state of the art systems and processes using the extensive experience of our people, who have a combined industry experience of over 100+ years in the telecommunications industry.
Our aim is to be the leader in the wholesale aggregation market providing unique and complete Tier 1 product offerings, coupled with best of breed technology, systems and processes, enabling our partners to succeed in the marketplace.
More information about BTB – BUILDING TELCO BUSINESSES can be found at our Website. www.btbaustralia.com.au
We are seeking for experienced level 2 Helpdesk/ Technical Support agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Inbound Troubleshooting, NBN Data and IP Based products with customers
- Moves adds changes, Configuring of Routers and IP Based systems. Checks closed cases
- Fault logging with extend carriers
- Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
- Answering Incoming Calls - Customer Enquiries/Complaints and Payments
- Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
- Live chat interactions with customers
- Troubleshooting and logging faults with our suite of Telecommunications Products & Services
- Basic Adds/Moves/Changes to Customer Accounts
- Hours of Operation 8.00am to 10pm 7 days per week AEST
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Minimum of 2 year of Customer Service and Technical Support experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Australian telco
- Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound english writing skills
- Exhibits strong Knowledge of all NBN and ADSL / Sip / mobile technologies
- Flexibility to shifting schedules
- Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively