B2B WHOLESALE is a progressive, fast growing wholesale telecommunications company, servicing Retail Service Providers, handling their Billing, Provisioning, Customer Service and Debt Collection Services.
Our company has been built from the ground up with state of the art systems and processes using the extensive experience of our people, who have a combined industry experience of over 70+ years in the telecommunications industry.
Our aim is to be the leader in the wholesale aggregation market providing unique and complete Tier 1 product offerings, coupled with best of breed technology, systems and processes, enabling our partners to succeed in the marketplace. More information about B2B WHOLESALE can be found at our Website. www.b2bwholesale.com.au
We are seeking an experienced customer service attendant to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively auctioning Customer Service email Dropbox requests
- Accurately logs faults with suite of Telecommunications products and services
- Can provide options related to the customer’s accounts
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Responsible for key contact center performance metrics at the individual level.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound english writing skills
- Computers/Email – Successful candidates will have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 60+ words per minute
- Strong product knowledge on Telephony and DSL technologies
- Experience in high-end products and VOIP technologies will be highly regarded
- Has knowledge in understanding and dealing with billing concerns of customers
- Exposure to the telecommunications industry, customer service role with a general knowledge of the telecommunications products & services such as landline products, data products, billing and faults.
- Customer orientation with a desire to provide a high-level of service to every customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively