You are an important component in the business, As a Ticketing Agent, you will be responsible for all air coordination. Additionally, must book hotels and car rental as needed
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Promptly and efficiently provide air quotations to travel consultants by providing them the best airfares available using our contract rates or published fares. Also providing them alternatives that they can offer our clients, such as less expensive option (but clearly advising of any less desirable points such as longer travel time or longer connection).
- Issue tickets at the most competitive pricing by using our contract rates, using a consolidator for commission or booking online directly on airline websites. Tickets need to be issued accurately (name as in passport, itinerary, etc.).
- Manage queues daily and process any schedule changes to make sure that they will work for the client's travel plans.
- Process exchanges and refunds.
- Once a booking comes in, you will need to analyze the itinerary and hold all internal flights as needed at the most competitive rate.
- Be the main point of contact for airline contracts and work on securing new contracts with other airlines.
- Work with product development team providing them with flight information and pricing for our online programs.
- Verify and submit ARC report.
- Book hotels and car rental as needed.
- Be available 24/7 for air emergencies
- Work on special projects as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules, weekends and Holidays
- Must easily adapt to ever- changing circumstances.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret emails, supplier manuals, professional correspondence, technical procedures, and trade websites. Ability to effectively present information in an organized, logical and easy to follow format. Excellent writing skills including Spelling, proper punctuation, grammar, and business writing is a must. English must be easily understandable on the telephone as well as in person
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel. Ability to quickly learn our CRM software and utilize it to its fullest extent
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to maintain positive working relationships with other members of staff. Self-motivated person who is able to remain focused, calm and even tempered even in extremely busy conditions. Must have a strong sense of honesty to clients and loyalty to Yampu.