We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Quality Analyst, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Quality Analyst, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Evaluate calls based on the QA form
- Meet the required number of audits
- Meet the required number of audits per QA per month (audit the auditor)
- Validate critical calls endorsed by QAs
- Provide accurate judgment on critical calls
- Provide feedback to agents on their evaluations
- Attend coaching sessions together with Tls
- Attend meetings with OPS and training
- Attend admin hearings and deliberations on critical calls
- Send critical call out notifications
- Report agent and call trends
- Attend and facilitates calibration sessions
- Send calibration minutes and variance report
- Send the daily EOD report
- Conduct QA orientation and call certification for new agents
- Perform additional tasks as required by QAS or QM
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- With excellent English communication, listening, organizational and analytical skills.
- With three years of customer service experience and three years as quality analyst in the BPO industry.
- Experienced in being an SME and coach (preferred but not required).
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- With working knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce.com.