We are a mobile bank for Gen-Z that combines an app with a debit card. Shared accounts for parents with teens, and personal checking for individuals. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Working through customer emails – responding to queries
- Answering customer live chats regarding the same queries and requirements as done in the emails
- Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With at least a year of financial background
- With a high-level of PC competence, typing skills and accuracy.
- A CSAT champion/top performer
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and task