We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Commercial Inventory Coordinator - Scheduling, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Content Coordinator - Scheduling you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Completion (“Timing-Out”) of the final telecast schedule(s) in IBMS, to deadline.
- Placing News Updates, Promos and ensuring correct placement of commercials by Commercial Inventory (C.I.), as-well as billboards, exempt commercials and sponsorships.
- Handling competitions, pre-empts and other Presentation inventory.
- The exporting of schedules to the 7BCM automation system for playout.
- Maintaining formats and breaking patterns as required by local Programming needs.
- Placing News Updates locally according to the requirements of the local News department.
- Coordination of schedule amendments.
- Protect and enhance 7 Queensland’s local on-air presentation look and feel, across all sub-markets.
- Advise and communicate best-practice uses of the IBMS Content System
- Protect the Network’s broadcast licenses by exercising regard for the statutory requirements of the Broadcasting Services Act (BSA) and the Australian Communications & Media Authority (the ACMA), the regulatory requirements of the Television Industry Code of Practice, the Trade Practices Act and all other relevant industry legislation and Codes of Practice in all activities.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Mathematics – Particularly with dealing in time and logic, Numeracy.
- Strong Trouble Shooting Skills
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to meet daily deadlines