As Financial Support Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Data entry of insurance applications into Salesforce.
- Open and maintain client’s accounts.
- Tracking progress of insurance applications and superannuation roll over statuses.
- Keeping stakeholders updated throughout the process.
- Logging all activities / communication related to a client’s application.
- Transposing information across government forms.
- Managing leads and data entry into Salesforce.
- Document management via google drive.
- Transposing and checking completed forms against supporting documentation.
- Requesting information from superannuation companies via a phone call.
- Input data obtained from phone calls into preformatted document.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively